Dialog: Confirmation When Dismissed
Topic: I want to be able to cancel a dismiss call on a dialog.
I am entering information thorugh a dialog. When data inside the dialog has changed and the user dismisses the dialog without saving (by pressing back or clicking outside of the dialog), I want to be able to prevent that dismis by showing a confirmation dialog, that asks the user if he really wants do dismiss the dialog. An analagy for what I am looking for is in VBA, where the cancel-variable of a beforeSave-listener can be set to "true", so that the file is not saved, even though save is pressed.
I could not find a solution that I can place inside the dismissListener of the dialog.
Thanks a lot in advance and best regards!
You can maintain the state of dialog open/ close in a boolean and handle it. When you open the dialog you make it true and when user clicks back or outside the dialog check that boolean and show the alert pop-up and when dialog closes (dismisses) make boolean to false.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View