Detecting If CarrierService API Is Available
What is the recommended way of detecting if a store has
CarrierService API available? I.e. it's on the right plan or billed annually.
I noticed attempting to retrieve a list of carrier services could work since it's always empty if a shop cannot use the
CarrierService API. However, that feels hacky. Apart from that, I can imagine a scenario when this can return empty also for shops with that API available. Is there a better, more reliable way?
The only sure way is to try creating a carrier service. This API call will fail with a specific error message in the response body when the shop doesn't have that feature.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation