Deprecated Gradle Features Were Used In This Build, Making It Incompatible With Gradle 6
I try to get Apk in react-native however it doesn't give me anything. release file which is in Apk file is empty and after Gradlew bundle release is finished, it says
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0. Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings. See https://docs.gradle.org/5.4.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
I couldn't find how to solve this issue
react-native run-android info Starting JS server... info Building and installing the app on the device (cd android && ./gradlew app:installDebug)... Starting a Gradle Daemon, 2 incompatible and 1 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details > Task :app:transformClassesWithDexBuilderForDebug FAILED FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithDexBuilderForDebug'. > java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: /home/kourosh/Projects/FitnessApp/android/app/build/intermediates/transforms/dexBuilder/debug/45/androidx/versionedparcelable/R.dex * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0. Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings. See https://docs.gradle.org/5.4.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings BUILD FAILED in 1m 15s 19 actionable tasks: 1 executed, 18 up-to-date error Could not install the app on the device, read the error above for details. Make sure you have an Android emulator running or a device connected and have set up your Android development environment: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html error Command failed: ./gradlew app:installDebug. Run CLI with --verbose flag for more details.
java version "12.0.1" 2019-04-16 node -v v10.16.0 npm -v 6.9.0
This happened to me in a React Native project. This is the step-by-step to fix it in Windows (10 64bits):
1) Run avd without Android Studio (https://windowsloop.com/launch-avd-manager-without-android-studio/)
2) In another console run in your project
gradle wrapper (you must to have installed Gradle 5.4.1 (https://gradle.org/install/))
3) Then move to
cd android, here run
4) Move to root
cd.. and run
5) In another console run in your project
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View