Deploying Ignored Dist Folder To GitHub Pages
dist/ folder. I would now like to deploy that website to GitHub Pages.
However, I have the
dist/ folder in my
.gitignore and would prefer it to remain ignored.
Is there a way to automatically generate the
gh-pages branch, which should include
dist/, but keep it off the
Commit this script and call it after having built your
#!/bin/sh git commit -am "Save uncommited changes (WIP)" git branch --delete --force gh-pages git checkout --orphan gh-pages git add -f dist git commit -m "Rebuild GitHub pages" git filter-branch -f --prune-empty --subdirectory-filter dist && git push -f origin gh-pages && git checkout -
I use it for that ;-)
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables