debugbar and sweetalert plugins incompatibility issue
In an OctoberCMS app, i have both debugbar and Swal Sweetalert plugins installed.
With sweetalert plugin activated, when i use this line in my code
The message is displayed one second and disappears. Obviously like that, it is less easy to use debug feature.
So in my dev environment, i have to uninstall sweet alert plugin to be able to debug with debugbar
Have you some tips to fix it without uninstall swal ?
here is the plugin's author answer
Swal plugin make some ajax request to load the latest Flash messages. Using Debugbar, you need to select another top request, from right dropdown. And them you can see the log.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page