DDEV-Local 403 Forbidden On Provided URL With Ddev Start Or Ddev Launch (docroot Wrong)
I'm not experienced with ddev docker, i have installed a client website on my local windows computer. I have installed docker installed ddev i have copied the client config.yaml on the root folder/ of my website. i have imported also the db. my ddev start on my cli console:
ddev start ... Creating ddev-router ... done Project type has no settings paths configured, so not creating settings file. Restarted client-website-name Your project can be reached at https://client-website-name.ddev.site https://127.0.0.1:55023.(1)
but this link give an "403 Forbidden" error. new update: my typo3 src and typo3conf folders are under a subfolder named "public". So when i type https://client-website-name.ddev.site/public/ it guide me throught a new install "The Installation Wizard".
I'm new to ddev so i read the documentation but i didn't find where i can see this url->(1) installed ? How i cna change and manipulate this so i get my website running.
I'm using Win 10.
All docker containers web, db,.. seems running fine.
The most common reason for a 403 in ddev is that there is no index.php (or index.html) in the configured docroot.
- Figure out where your docroot is (where the index.php is). On a composer-installed TYPO3, this is most likely the "public" directory.
- In the project's .ddev/config.yaml, set docroot correctly, probably
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → Render Link within Typoscript Controller
- → How can I implement the sitemaps for a TYPO3 Multidomainsystem when i have only one root folder?
- → TYPO3 - Overriding & adding meta tags (from tx_metaseo) on detail view of custom extension
- → How can i remove the region in TYPO3 9 SEO extension from hreflang
- → generate SEO sitemap for tt_address in TYPO3 and how to beautify with slugs
- → TYPO3 and IOS: can't open the page
- → TYPO3: How do i render tt_content text elements in my own extensions?
- → TYPO3 News Sitemap Configuration - actual date in additionalWhere statement
- → Check the Database of a typo3-Website
- → How to create a record and add an image in database in TYPO3
- → TYPO3 Frontent: Form Action results Page not found
- → RealURL with GET parameters