Сan I Use The Same Alt Attribute For The Preview And For The Large Product Image?
Can I use the same Alt attribute for the preview and for the large product image? Or is it better to set Alt only for large images?
You should consider when the
alt attribute is used. It's not only for SEO, as many people think.
It is used when a User Agent cannot display the image, refer to this part of HTML 4 spec
It is really useful in the context of WCAG - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Please refer to the w3.org documentation for more detail about this topic.
So, to answer your question - you can use the same alt-text for both images, if they actually contain the same information.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?