Custom Fildes For Rainlab.User
Octobercms Rainlab.Builder allows you to edit only certain fields. Can I add custom fields? For example, home address. If this can not be done, then tell me the plugin that allows you to do it. Or will you have to write code from scratch? Fields of User Plugin
As far as I'm aware there is no visual tool to add fields to the user plugin.
However as Hardik Satasiya suggested you could use: User Plus+
Another way would be to use the Builder plugin to setup a basic plugin.
This new plugin you wil have to modify a little bit.
For that i suggest looking at:
To add the new fields to the existing
user table have a look at the second link in the list above.
Under the folder:
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page