Current Location Of Uploading File Not Correct For Laravel GetRealPath()
There is an issue on following code which gives the wrong location for large size (Greater than 1Mb) files.
$file = $request->file('file'); echo $file->getRealPath();
Above code gives me the output for large files is "/var/www/xxxx/public" which is not expected. But for small size files it is something like "/tmp/phpC6PcYz" which is expected.
What could be the issue? It appears to be some server configuration such as memory limit. I increased PHP memory limit up to 1Gb and still have the issue.
maybe you also need to define
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?