Css Is Not Rendered Properly
I'm trying to build a progress bar component where I want to achieve a specific design for that, as you can see how I tried it in this codesandbox link:
I want to achieve the following behavior:
- Initially, all dots should be blue except the first one which is rounded in blue.
- I want to keep the dots in the progress bar when I change the properties into blue if the percentage didn't cover them otherwise white
But somehow my CSS calculation is not working properly as expected which I believe I missed something, so any ideas?
there is an error in line 60 et 61
const current = steps.indexOf(stepStatus); // issue here probably const step = steps.indexOf(stepStatus); // issue here probably
const current = steps.indexOf(progressBarStatus); const step = steps.indexOf(stepStatus)
In addition to this problem the width of the pourcentages is not accurate, you can fix this by changing the line 51 with:
const progressBarCalculatedWith = ((current / (getIntermediarySteps + 1)) * 100) + (steps.length -1 - current);
this is the result :
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?