Creating Additional Account Pages
I'm attempting to customise the customer account page by adding an Orders page which can be linked from the main account page. This will link from the button below:
This button is on the
I've tried to make an additional template named
orders.liquid, but when I go to
/account/orders, I am redirected back to
How can I simply create an extra page with the URL
/orders to link from the
account page? I feel like I'm missing something quite big here (admittedly my knowledge isn't very good).
You should create a new account template instead, since
order.liquid is not a valid template.
And link to it using
This way you will still be in the account page, but you will use a different template that you can modify the way you like.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation