Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
I'm trying to find my way in the documents but I can't really find what I'm looking for.
My wish is to create a page in the back-end where the admin can create objects from a model with a form. These objects will be displayed on the front-end.
Is there anyone who can help me getting this started? It would be awesome if there already was a plugin that makes this work.
OctoberCms provide a Builder to help you to build a plugin https://octobercms.com/blog/post/say-hello-builderhttps://octobercms.com/plugin/rainlab-builder
This tools will help you to create tables in the database and backend forms/lists to fill the database.
Builder provides universal CMS components that you can use for displaying records from your plugins on the front-end website pages
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page