Create Installation File For Any PHP Project
The title can be a little bit misleading but this is what I need to achieve. I have a project which resides in Github. I need to install these files in multiple domains.
So just like wordpress I need to have a simple PHP installation page where I take all the necessary details like site name, DB username , DB name etc and when I click install button it is going to do the following.
> git clone the project files > create new directory > Run composer install (Assume the project is Laravel 4 App) > Checking the provided DB user and pass if they are correct, if yes migrating the DB, if No redirect back with an error. > Display the 'installation success' page if everything is OK.
I am aware that some activities may require admin privilege and I have it. The web server behind all domains is Apache. I have never done this kind of thing before and so I have no Idea where to get started. Any link or detailed explanations will be fine for now.
Checkout the project Laravel Web Installer its a step towards what you want, it will al Installer its a step towards what you want, it will allow a user to do all the configuration from a web interface.
It also can also handle checking for server requirements, checking folder permissions, migrate the database and seed tables.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?