Create a customized laravel base Project and install it for future projects
In addition to, I added some packages that are required on whole project.
Now , if I want to Start a new Project , I must to install a fresh laravel Project and add those files and packages manually again that It takes a lot of time.
Is there a way that I could store this base laravel project on it (for example Github) and install it via composer?
Yes, you can use Github to create a private/public repository then when you start e new project you clone that repository and then use
composer install command to get the dependencies.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?