Could Not Find Developer Disk Image - Xcode 7.2 & IOS 9.2
I have just updated my iPhone 6S to iOS 9.2, and for a while I couldn't run Xcode apps on it because I didn't have Xcode 7.2 and I would get the "Could not find Developer Disk Image" error. I have now updated to Xcode 7.2 and still get the error.
I am running OS X Yosemite–can't install El Capitan because of an error ("This Core Storage operation is not allowed on a sparse logical volume group").
Any idea on how to proceed?
When I installed El Capitan (got rid of the "This Core Storage operation is not allowed on a sparse logical volume group" error by activating FileVault on my Mac), I saw an Xcode dialog box saying it needed to install additional components.
I am unsure whether that dialog box was there before I upgraded OS X or not, as it might have got lost amidst other application windows. Either way, that seems to have installed the disk image needed to run apps on the iPhone.
EDIT: This indeed did not solve the problem. I realized my Mac was still running Xcode 7.1.1 instead of 7.2, even though the Mac App Store said it had updated to 7.2. What I did is delete both Xcodes from the /Applications folder and reinstall 7.2 through the Mac App Store.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?