Converting 'uint8_t' 'float' And 'unsigned Char' Into 'char' For LCD Display
I'm working on AtMega88PA with well-working LCD display.
I've got 2 working methods from the internet:
extern void lcd_putc(char c); // send one 'char' to LCD display e.g. lcd_putc('A') extern void lcd_puts(const char *s); // send more chars e.g lcd_puts("something")
And those are working great. However if I want to send uint8_t LCD is showing weird symbol - 4 horizontal lines.
I've tried to project this integer using:
Both outside and inside function, with same result. I also tried to convert a number from BCD to Decimal and otherwise. It's same for unsigned char - for some reason when I try to display unsigned char same character appears on LCD display.
How do I convert other data types into char in C?
snprintf() is the answer!
Thank you all
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page