Converting From Binary To Text In Python
I have 10
.npy files and I tried to convert them into a text format . Eventually I could convert but inside of the file I have a lot of NaN as you can see below
How can I remove NaN from the converted file, in other words, how can I convert
.npy to csv or txt without problem?
Once you have obtained your numpy array using numpy.load, you can then drop the NaN as follows:
X = X[~np.isnan(X)]
~ operator negates the boolean-values returned by np.isnan, and the boolean-values are then used to select the elements of the array. True values keep the respective element and False values drop the respective element.
Finally, you can export a numpy array
X to a csv file using numpy.savetxt as follows:
np.savetxt('my-values.csv', [X], delimiter=',')
import numpy as np X = np.load('my-values.npy') X = X[~np.isnan(X)] np.savetxt('my-values.csv', [X], delimiter=',')
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module