Configured The Default Firebase App __FIRAPP_DEFAULT
When following the flutter tutorial examples for adding firebase dependancies in the yaml file I would get this printout in the console "Configured the default Firebase app __FIRAPP_DEFAULT":
dependencies: flutter: sdk: flutter firebase_core: ^0.4.0+6 cloud_functions: ^0.4.0+2 firebase_auth: ^0.11.1+7 firebase_database: ^3.0.3 firebase_storage: ^3.0.2
In my particular workflow, when adding firebase dependencies, the tutorial code and flutter warnings never prompted to modify the AppDelegate.m file. It wasn't until I dialed back and added cloud_firestore did I get prompted with this warning:
6.3.0 - [Firebase/Core][I-COR000003] The default Firebase app has not yet been configured. Add [FIRApp configure]; (FirebaseApp.configure() in Swift) to your application initialization.
- open xc workspace >> open ios/Runner.xcworkspace
- open AppDelegate.m
- in AppDelegate.m add the following line:
- in AppDelegate.m add the following snippet to your application did finish method
Here is what mine looked like in the end:
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?