Configuration Of Schema.xml For Nutch And Solr
I have a question in connection with the configuration of nutch and solr. Do I have to name the _default directory in solr, nutch and do I have to mark the head of the schema.xml file as nutch or can I give any name for it?
Thanks in advance
Nutch itself doesn't use the
schema.xml file, it is provided as a base schema.xml to use in Solr (or as an example detailing which fields need to be added to your own schema). The
name property of the
schema.xml doesn't have to be
nutch it is provided just as an indication that the configuration is related to the operation of Nutch. Keep in mind that this file is only relevant to Solr's configuration.
- → Multiple routes with different parameters filter to a single endopoint with Zuul
- → "Group by" on a solr field using solrj
- → Is there an easy way to make Solr reference different indexes based on a set of credentials submitted with the request?
- → Is it possible to use only one field to index traditional and simplified Chinese?
- → How to recover from Solr deleted index files?
- → How to cancel Indexing of a Solr document using Update Request Processor
- → How can I mitigate the Log4Shell vulnerability in version 1.2 of Log4j?
- → Upgrade Apache Solr 8.10.1 log4j 2.14.1 version to 2.15 to address critical vulnerability
- → ElasticSearch, Sphinx, Lucene, Solr, Xapian. Which fits for which usage?
- → Hardware requirement for Lucene (Solr/Zoie/Elasticsearch) setup
- → What are the pros and cons of Solr & ElasticSearch?
- → how can i store elasticsearch settings+mappings in one file (like schema.xml for Solr)
- → How to add an item to a custom index in Sitecore programmatically?