Concrete Not Replacing Debut Theme Files?
After creating a new store in shopify, I installed concrete using slate by cloning the repo https://github.com/Elkfox/Concrete.git and doing npm install. I then created the config.yml file in the root directory and entered the appropriate information then ran slate watch. Changes made in the files are being applied to the store. However, in the shopify editor thefiles for the Debut theme are still there.
slate deploy. That command is designed to initiate "a fresh build followed by a full deploy; replacing existing files on the remote server and replacing them with the full set of build files, and removing remote files that are no longer in use".
There are quite a few additional commands and options available in slate. Check out the docs at https://shopify.github.io/slate/commands/
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables