Concatenate BelongsTo Relationships With Eloquent
I have a Class (and DB table) Invoices that belongs to Subcat2 (a Subcat2 item has many invoices), and the Subcat2 belongs to Subcat1 (a Subcat1 has many subcat2s).
Now I'm retrieving information from the Invoices class with subcat2 as well:
$invoices = Invoice::with('subcat2')->get();
what if i need to join together also subcat1 using the Subcat2-Subcat1 relationship?
You need use Nested Eager Loading according to Laravel Documentation:
$invoices = Invoice::with('subcat2.subcat1')->get();
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms