.composer/config File Permission Denied Using Laravel
I have a laravel project on an ubuntu virtualbox.
I used to run
composer update and all worked fine. I don't know of any changes that could have affected this but now when I run
composer update I get
file_get_contents(/home/user/.composer/config.json): failed to open stream:
Does anyone know why? When I run
sudo composer update , it works.
Your permissions got changed somehow (perhaps not related with running
composer). Setting the owner of that file as your user should fix the issue:
sudo chown user /home/user/.composer/config.json
The above assumes that the username is
user from the home path. As a side note, it works when running it as a super user using
sudo because there's no permissions restrictions in that case.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?