Compile Error : KFirLoggerSwizzler Refrenced From
I am getting this error :
My Pods File sdk's versions are these :
Clearly Firebase pods are greater than 5.0. Peoples are mentioning this issue was in firebase 4.0 pods only but i am still facing this .
Build active architetures only is set to No.
I removed the deprecated google pod and now my podfile.lock looks like this. But issue is still there.
Let me know if i need to add anything else.
In the Podfile, remove the Firebase version specifier.
Alternatively, change the Firebase version specifier to lock to minor releases with
~> 5.0 instead the current locking to patch updates with
It seems that not all of the Firebase components properly updated their version dependency specifiers since the Firebase 5.0.1 release. It looks like your Podfile is locking to a 5.0.x patch release which exposes the issue for you.
If you're still having trouble, share the Podfile.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?