Command "october:migrate" Is Not Defined
I must add table to existing octobercms project and added migration but it is not migrating. what may be problem? when I type php artisan october:migrate I faced with this problem
Command "october:migrate" is not defined.
Did you mean one of these?
I had a similar issue: https://github.com/octobercms/october/issues/5589
It looks like the
october:migrate would be available once you updated to the version 2.
It is a paid one.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms