Collaborate Using GIT - 3rd Party Libraries
I created a
remote repository and push my project, but
.gitignore file does not let to upload whole files and folders (e.g.
storage folder). so if my collaborators want to
clone my project they can't
laravel project fully.
My question is how do you share some of files and folders (e.g. vendor, storage, ...) of your laravel projects with your collaborators in remote repositories like github?
They need to run
to install laravel and all dependencies that reside in 'vendor' folder which is ignored.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables