Coinbase Delay Payment
I would like to accept payments in Bitcoin through Coinbase but I would like the charge to happen only after a certain period of time. In fact, the website I manage offers car-washings that, due to weather, can be cancelled at any time; instead of issuing expensive refunds, I have opted for charging customers only once the washing has been performed.
The website is built upon Laravel 5.1 and for Bitcoin payments I would like to use Coinbase as its APIs are very well documented.
Do you know if it is possible to delay payments with Coinbase PHP APIs? Thank you
There is no direct support for this unfortunately, though it's not hard to issue refunds via the API for orders not completed.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms