Code Will Ask To Input A Digit Greater Than 100 And If It Will Be Smaller Than 100 So A Loop Will Be Activated Else It Will Show "the Number Is > 100"
Please tell how can I correct this code
Hi, I am 12 years old and I am in 8th Class my teacher gave me this task to write a program which will ask to enter a number greater than 100 and then it will check whether it is greater than 100 or not , if not so it will apply a for loop and if it is greater than 100 so it will show that "the number is greater than 100"
This is what your code should look like:
a = int(input("Enter a value bigger than 100: ")) # loop ends if the number is bigger than 100 otherwise it will run forever while a <= 100: print("try again") # asks the use for input a = int(input("Enter a value bigger than 100: ")) print("Congrats, you entered a value bigger than 100")
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module