Code Helpers/ Add-ons To Visual Studio 2008
I wanted to know what the public opinion is about Resharper vs Devxpress CodeRush vs Visual AssitX.
some of my co-workers are CodeRush fans.. I like Resharper...would be great if someone could finish the debate for us.
I don't think one can say one is better than the other. It's down to preference.
Personally, I use Resharper for the following reasons:
- Its keyboard shortcuts allow me to code way faster, and perform numerous refactorings in no time
- The live templates are amazing, and creating your own is a snap
- The build in unit test runner is a must have. I couldn't live without it now
The performance in the newer versions suffers a bit, but overall it's imo the best VS addon by far.
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How do I call a component inside a component [OctoberCMS]
- → Declare an array variable to the controller/component [Laravel, October CMS]
- → Display different sidebar content based on page url - October CMS
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → tweenMax.to not working in react componentDidMount
- → Angularjs not working inside laravel form
- → Carousel in Laravel 4 does not show as expected
- → Laravel 5.1 FatalThrowableError in ProviderRepository.php
- → Analysis of Flux implementations
- → Cannot read property 'refs' of null react error react js