Cloud Function Finished With Status: 'timeout'"
In Firebase console, the last Event message in Functions/Log section is "Function execution took 60006 ms, finished with status: 'timeout'". Is "timeout" the status the function is supposed to finish with? Or did I miss something in the code that would say "that's the end"?
You should send a response like
res.send(200) at the end for it to terminate properly
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?