"Cloud Datastore" Permission For Google Compute Engine VM Instance
While setting permissions for a new Google Compute Engine VM instance, I noticed that "Cloud Datastore" is a service I can grant my VM access to.
As far as I can tell,
remote_api and the Python Protobuf Datastore API both use service accounts, which bypass VM permissions.
Does Google have any Datastore libraries that support VM-permission-based authentication?
There's also the Cloud Datastore API which can be accessed quite easily with gcloud-python, Python idiomatic client for Google Cloud Platform services. Specifically its datastore clienta convenience wrapper for invoking APIs/factories w/ a dataset ID same as cloud project id.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module