I have an tag on page 1 that is near the bottom of the page. When clicked, the next page loads, but also near the bottom.
Happens when using Safari and Chrome on Windows 10. Doesn't happen on Chrome on Mac OS.
I originally tried it without the hash for a jump to the top, but added it after to try, and it still jumps to the bottom.
If it helps, I am using react-router
Check this https://reacttraining.com/react-router/web/guides/scroll-restoration. This must solve your problem. Hope this helps :)
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM