Class 'MongoClient' Not Found In CentOS
PHP mongo driver already installed
$ php -i | grep 'Configuration File' Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /usr/local/lib Loaded Configuration File => /usr/local/lib/php.ini $ php -i | grep mongo mongodb mongodb support => enabled mongodb version => 1.1.1 mongodb stability => stable libmongoc version => 1.3.1-dev mongodb.debug => no value => no value
But still, get this error
Any one faced this problem before? How you solve it?
There are two mongo libraries for PHP
- MongoDB driver (legacy) has MongoClient Class (marked as deprecated in PHP Docs) Pecl Link
- MongoDB driver The one you have installed doesn't have MongoClient Class. Pecl Link
Check Mongo Driver the links to read the manuals they have different ways to connect.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?