Class 'Carbon\Laravel\ServiceProvider' Not Found When Composer Update
When I try composer update in my Laravel project I have this error on the terminal
In ProviderRepository.php line 208: Class 'Carbon\Laravel\ServiceProvider' not found
Any suggestions appreciated.
Try deleting the cache in laravel project folder, you navigate to bootstrap folder, then delete items in cache.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?