Class 'BeyondCode\DumpServer\DumpServerServiceProvider' Not Found When I Make Composer Install --optimize-autoloader --no-dev
I was deploying my Laravel application and wanted to optimize the autoload normally with the command
composer install --optimize-autoloader --no-dev. This is an application that runs Laravel 5.8.
composer install --optimize-autoloader --no-dev
I get the following error:
In Application.php line 662: Class 'BeyondCode\DumpServer\DumpServerServiceProvider' not found
Script @php artisan package:discover --ansi handling the post-autoload-dump event returned with error code 1
If you do not have development dependencies on the laravel-dump-server, remove the following line from composer.json.
Then run the following command.
Or, even easier, just run the following.
composer remove --dev beyondcode/laravel-dump-server
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms