Check The Database Of A Typo3-Website
it might be a strange question, but does anybody know how to
check the name of the database which is used for a typo3 website?
Because I need this DB but I can't remember its name and I have got a lot DBs.
Thanks if Somebody knows the answer.
You can log into the install tool, via url (/typo3/install) or Backend Module. Depending on TYPO3 Version you will find it in different places there.
In latest version you will see the information directly after accessing the install tool.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → Setting a default value on settings form return null in Octobercms
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Image does not go in database with file name only tmp name saved?
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Trait 'IlluminateFoundationBusDispatchesJobs' not found
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → laravel check between 2 integer from database
- → how to retrieve image from database in laravel 5.1?
- → relationship for database Column type object
- → Carousel in Laravel 4 does not show as expected