Check Gzip Enabled Or Not Of A Website Using PHP
I am creating an SEO analyzer. One part of it is to find whether a website has gzip enabled or not.
I found that gzip can be done either by .htaccess or in apache or Nginx. So how can i find whether entered website has gzip enabled or not?
Also when i open a website like this :
www.example.com/.htaccess it is giving me a error saying "
ok thank you guys. I have written the code to check gzip of a website. Here it is...
<?php $headers = get_headers("http://www.example.com", 1); echo $headers['Content-Encoding']; ?>
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?