Change WooCommerce Product Category Title?
For SEO purposes I'm trying to change the title (as in: content between
<title></title> tags) of the product category page of my website.
For example, the product category "Chairs" is now having the title:
"Wooden tables - Myshopname"
I'd like to change this to something else, such as:
"Wooden tables - shop online - Myshopname"
I'm using the Yoast SEO plugin. Can anyone point my towards the right direction?
WordPress > Yoast SEO > Titles & meta's > taxonomies
and change "Yoast SEO-metabox" to show under "Product categories".
That'll reveal the Yoast options under the Product Category edit page, allowing you to set titles per category.
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML