Change Git Repository Location Out Of The Root Directory Of Visual Studio 2015 Solution
I have a Visual Studio solution in [
D:\works\CobraSin], where Git puts his files as well.
But I need that these files were located in another directory [
C:\MainDocs...], where I have an automatic backup that manage this type of security service.
How can I set a new local repository to Git for this solution?
Is there a page on VS Tools\Options... menu where we can attribute this?
What I need to command to achieve this change?
You could simply move your files from
D:\works\CobraSin to your destination, and reload your project from there.
You can start, instead of copying/moving, by cloning your repo.
git clone D:\works\CobraSin C:\MainDocs\aNewFolder
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables