Change Git Repo From Remote Host
I have laravel-vue.js framework web site project that another developer coded on digitalocean.
Also there is a git file in the framework.
I want to use git, too. However, there is another git ssh link in project.
I created a gitlab repo but i couldn't decide what to do next.
How can i get this project to my local and do changes on git.
Generally i use phpstorm for coding.
You need to change your git origin url in your repository.
git remote set-url origin new.git.url/here to replace old git URL with the new one.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms