Change Base URL In Laravel 5.5
I 'm trying to change the base URL
http://myscreenclass.com/home. I changed the .env file and updated the config/app.php file as well. I tried to solve the issue many different ways, but nothing happens.
How can I change the URL?
May I suggest reading up on routing with Laravel? You can achieve this by adding this to your web routes file.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms