Change App Icon In Visual Studio 2005?
I'd like to use a different icon for the demo version of my game, and I'm building the demo with a different build config than I do for the full verison, using a preprocessor define to lockout some content, use different graphics, etc. Is there a way that I can make Visual Studio use a different icon for the app Icon in the demo config but continue to use the regular icon for the full version's config?
According to this page you may use preprocessor directives in your *.rc file. You should write something like this
#ifdef _DEMO_VERSION_ IDR_MAINFRAME ICON "demo.ico" #else IDR_MAINFRAME ICON "full.ico" #endif
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Setting JSON node name to variable value
- → Compiling GLUT using Emscripten
- → Evaluate check box from a scanned image in node.js
- → Find an easy web server framework for mobile game
- → my https C++ code doesn't work on some sites (binance)
- → Error while opening pivx wallet on ubuntu
- → Why sending a POST by AJAX is interpreted by the HTTP Server as OPTIONS and sending by CURL is effectively a PUT?
- → Python reading in one line multiple types for a calculator
- → How do I properly pass an argument to a function
- → Accessing Websql database with Qt
- → Using Mysql C API for c++ codes
- → How do I set constants at run-time in a c++ header file, imported through Cython?