Capture Payment On Fulfilment In Shopify
How do I make Shopify capture payment once an order is marked as fulfilled?
The only prefedined settings seems to be to capture instantly, or no auto capture at all.
When you set your store to authorize a payment but not capture payment, Shopify will then present you with a capture payment button when you examine the order. So if you fulfill the order and you know you want to capture payment, press the button.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation