Cant Pass Url Param To Objcet Using [FromRoute] In APS.NET Core
I learn ASP.NET Core and have this React app that works ok except for that I can make a Crud call to the ASP.NET
Controller but the url query string cant be mapped to Object using the
I think I do something wrong, Please advice looking at the picture:
[FromRoute] Means you'll attempt to get it from the route, not the query
You have to use
[FromQuery] to get the data from query:
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?