Cant Install Composer And Laravel (mac El Capitano)
im trying to follow step by step how to install laravel via http://www.techonia.com/5369/setting-up-laravel-on-os-x-10-11-el-capitan
but I have error while installing in terminal, here is the logs
Archievalds-MacBook-Air:~ archievald$ curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php #!/usr/bin/env php All settings correct for using Composer Downloading...
Composer successfully installed to: /Users/archievald/composer.phar Use it: php composer.phar Archievalds-MacBook-Air:~ archievald$ sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer mv: rename composer.phar to /usr/local/bin/composer: No such file or directory Archievalds-MacBook-Air:~ archievald$
I cant even figure out how to install this, any help to fix this? thanks
According to Composer docs:
Note: On some versions of OSX the /usr directory does not exist by default. If you receive the error "/usr/local/bin/composer: No such file or directory" then you must create the directory manually before proceeding: mkdir -p /usr/local/bin.
Hope this helps.
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → cant install composer and laravel (mac el capitano)
- → PhpStorm highlighting Laravel blade incorrectly on Mac? Was ok on old PC
- → Shopify's 'slate' package not running after installation
- → Slow response times: Laravel 5.2 in Docker container
- → fail (backjumping, conflict set: cardano-crypto-class)
- → Clean up the Python installation
- → How can I install PyQt5 on Mac?
- → Why git status shows same file twice?
- → Can't install or run OpenShift RHC client tools on MAC OS X
- → Failed to execute git - VS Code?
- → git status is reporting files it should ignore
- → phyton3 pip and pyautogui install mac -remove broken python