Cant Get Xdebugger To Connect (vagrant Laravel Phpstorm)
I have a vagrant running serving to localhost:8931
When i use the phpstorm 'Validate Debugger Configuration' everything seems to be fine. See here
But when i connect to the site with breakpoints in the code, and breaking on first line of php script toggled on the connection request window doesn't show up?
You have to first start listening for remote connections (Run | Start Listening for PHP Debug Connections). Also you need to have XDEBUG_SESSION=PHPSTORM somewhere in $_REQUEST. I use cookie for toggling the debugger (add bookmarklets to your browser).
Also check if you have these settings in php.ini:
; disable profiler xdebug.profiler_enable = 0 ; enable if ?XDEBUG_PROFILE is added to URL xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = 1 xdebug.remote_enable = 1 xdebug.remote_handler = "dbgp" xdebug.remote_host = "localhost" xdebug.remote_port = 9000 xdebug.default_enable = "Off" xdebug.remote_autostart = 0
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms