Can't draw a chart
According to the documentation, I can draw a chart control using the following code:
<div class="control-chart centered wrap-legend" data-control="chart-pie" data-size="200" data-center-text="100"> <ul> <li>Label 1 <span>100</span></li> <li>Label 2 <span>100</span></li> <li>Label 3 <span>100</span></li> </ul> </div>
But the output goes like this:
Label 1 100 Label 2 100 Label 3 100
What should I do to make it work?
I suppose you are trying to do this on the frontend. However, the UI documentation is referring to the backend, for how you can build your backend pages and controllers there.
You would need to extract parts of the backend stylesheet to achieve that or understand how it works. Also the data-attributes set there (
Here are some basic examples and at drawing shapes with CSS if you want to try building something like that on your own: https://css-tricks.com/examples/ShapesOfCSS/#cone
But I guess you cannot use all the UI elements from the October backend on your frontend pages without some tedious hacking.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page