Can't Be Able To Create A Laravel Project After Done All This
When i type composer, npm, node everything works fine But when I type laravel it shows 'laravel is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
when I type echo $PATH it prints "$PATH"
I wanna create a new laravel project, is there anything i missed when installing laravel? how can I fix this Please help
Try install from composer
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel project-name
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?