Cannot Store Load Test Results In A TFS 2005 Results Store
I've setup a results store and when I publish results of a load test, I can't view the published test details.
From the test run section of the build report I click on the published build and when I choose View Test Results Details from the Test Runs shortcut menu I get an error that the test results details cannot be viewed because the results were not stored in a results store.
I've looked for the data in the results store database and I don't anything there so the error makes sense.
I've setup a connection string to the results store in the Administer Test Controller dialog. Is this the only thing that needs to be done to get test results into the store?
The reports aren't going to be available until after the data has been copied to the data warehouse. This can typically take up to one hour to do.
- → application couldn't be initialized error (manifest file problem)
- → How to fix build error in Visual Studio: '"LC.exe" exited with code -1'
- → How to fix "Referenced assembly does not have a strong name" error
- → Why does VS 2005 keep giving me the "'x' is ambiguous in the namespace 'y'" error?
- → C#: Why does Settings PropertyValues have 0 items?
- → What is the correct way to deal with procedures that take a "long time" to complete?
- → Is VS Debugger Wrong? IndexOutOfRangeException thrown by the code: f++
- → Visual Studio identical token highlighting
- → Perform token replacements using VS post-build event command?
- → How do I move an item from one menu to another?
- → "Could not find type" error loading a form in the Windows Forms Designer
- → Is there anyway to remove Design (and Split) views from Visual Studio 2005/2008?
- → How do I automate repetitive tasks post-build?