Can You Tell Me How Does This Solidity Work?
How does this Solidity work?
I am searching about Solidity and why not ask a question in here?
So what I wonder is: Can we transfer any coin (like Bitcoin, Ripple etc.) in this Solidity or is it special just for Ethereum transactions?
Update: Do I need something like Solidity for DApp in my mobile wallet application that I am currently programming with Flutter or can I just hard-code it?
Solidity is a programming language that compiles in to EVM-compatible bytecode. EVM stands for Ethereum Virtual Machine, but other chains (such as Binance Smart Chain or Tron) have implemented their port of EVM, so it's possible to run Solidity contracts on these networks as well.
Can we transfer any coin (like Bitcoin, Ripple etc.) in this Solidity or is it special just for Ethereum transactions?
Solidity contracts are closed in the chain in which they're running (e.g. Ethereum). It's not possible to perform multi-chain operations only with Solidity. There are tokens such as Wrapped BTC copying the price of the underlying asset (in this case BTC), but they are not able to transfer BTC (on thce of the underlying asset (in this case BTC), but they are not able to transfer BTC (on the BTC chain) using just Solidity.
- → In a NodeJS Blockchain, does this code create a basic peer to peer blockchain that checks the previous block's hash?
- → How to mine 1st blocks after genesis (PIVX fork)?
- → Aion Faucet for Test Coins
- → How to run the Aion Kernel Script
- → How should i start learning code of any cryptocurrency?
- → Can I query Hyperledger Fabric ledger or update ledger without chaincode in peer?
- → Getting Bitcoin's block number in a specific date and hour?
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Can Hyperledger Fabric Be Used To Create A Tradable Cryptocurrency?
- → Are "unconfirmed transactions" of a blockchain's memory pool spread over nodes?
- → How to receive only the transactions about particular set of addresses from blockchain without full syncing?
- → Detect if an IP address is running a Bitcoin node
- → What if a block size limit in a certain blockchain is exceeded and a new block isn't yet created?