Can We Also Specify Quantity For Each Product For Multiple Products Using Permalinks?
So if we want to add a single product to cart in shopify we can specify the quantity For Example - https://example.myshopify.com/cart/add?id=123456789&quantity=1
And if we want to add multiple products to cart we write: https://example.myshopify.com/cart/add?id=123456789&id=123456129
So can we specify the quantity for each product? like - https://example.myshopify.com/cart/add?id=123456789&quantiy=2&id=123456129&quantity=3
or can we add the same id in the id and we could achieve the same thing like - https://example.myshopify.com/cart/add?id=123456789&id=123456789
Is this possible?
What you do is change the URL slightly. So instead of cart/add you just use cart.
That will place 3 of one product and 2 of another in the cart and show the customer checkout.
If you just want to put products in the cart, then you just use your pattern with variant ID's and you just let the customer choose quantity in the cart, you don't preload the quantity.
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Getting Comments of comments Facebook API
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Laravel - input request handling for global pagination
- → Redux: Using async middlewares vs dispatching actions on success functions
- → Facebook Developer API in reactjs code
- → Multiple Components Using One Store
- → Good solution to work with rest-api like SPA with redux?
- → Facebook PHP SDK - Graph Error "Authorization code has been used" on page refresh
- → Status of AudioWorkerNode in Web Audio API
- → CORS missmatch because of http